We explain that what are the examples of E Learning? The e-learning is a modern form of distance learning, that through the Internet facilitates access to countless online courses that provide rapid knowledge to a lot of people around the world, from different educational and social levels, and of different ages.
The e-learning allows people to have the facility to study remotely flexible hours that fit their personal activities and at a much lower cost than traditional education through the use of new technologies including e – mail, chat, web, intranet, documents and multimedia presentations, among many others.
For those people who work and who want to obtain new knowledge or reinforce what they already have, e-learning is an excellent option that makes it easier for them to study without having to go to a classroom for it.
There are many advantages to using e-learning , including the following:
- Eliminate the inconvenience of time and space.
- Enter the web 2.0 environment
- Access to virtual exercise.
- The training and learning costs for e-learning are very low.
- People who use this medium of study develop their sense of responsibility and acquire the habit of discipline.
Examples of e learning
- The University of Talca, in Chile offers a Law degree by e-learning .
- The Fundación Fuego de España offers Firefighter training through its Virtual Classroom.
- Banco Santander provides training worldwide on its policies and procedures to new employees through e-learning .
- The Asturias Security Studies Center provides training for specialized security guards through e-learning .
- The UNAM teaches the Bachelor of Art History through e-learning .
- The UNAM, through its e-learning site, teaches math courses.
- Another elementary physics and chemistry course taught by UNAM is Newton.
- There are many universities that use e-learning , among them are the Virtual University of Quilmes, in Argentina, the UNED in Spain, the UNAM and the Virtual University of the Tecnológico de Monterrey in Mexico.