Examples of Games of Chance
In games of chance, the physical or intellectual abilities of the player are irrelevant . This depends entirely on having a favorable sequence of events, which in popular jargon is called a ” streak .” In poker, all players have an equal chance of winning at the beginning. However, during the game, only the cards received and the decisions they can make to protect their game are in their hands.
A widely applied strategy in poker to take advantage is to deceive opponents with body language. During the entire time that a game lasts, there is a non-verbal communication that directs the actions of the players. This influences your interactions, which is why a game of poker involves a lot of mental toughness. Facial expressions indicate a lot about how the opponents are progressing: if they are doubting, or confident that they will win, or if they are just careful.
As already mentioned, there are games in which the player can influence with their way of acting, such as poker. However, there are others where they do not. In bets for horse races or other sports, always depends on the performance of the athlete or the team that is playing; the risks are therefore greater and the monetary rewards that are distributed are more generous. That is why there are already digital platforms to place bets.
Examples of gambling
- The traditional lottery
- The national lottery
- The roulette
- Heads or tails with a coin
- The dice
- Rock, paper or scissors
- Uneven, presenting thumbs up or down
- Casino slot machines
- Betting on horse racing
- Betting on soccer football leagues
- Betting on UFC fights
- Betting on boxing events
- Betting on Formula 1 races
- Board games such as Monopoly, in which a pair of dice are thrown and the game progresses according to the result.
- Snakes and ladders, because it depends on a roll of the dice.
- ONE, because you don’t know which card will come out of the deck if you “eat” one.