The hypothesis of the investigation consists of deducing about the answers of said investigation or experiment.
The hypothesis is similar to a tentative solution to the problem that arises in said research work. In general terms, the hypothesis is the feasible solution to a given problem.
Examples of research hypotheses
In this article, we will show you examples of how to arrive at the research hypothesis.
- Dance-therapy as a method of healing, from the bodily and emotional point of view.
- The infant mortality rate in Venezuela due to malnutrition, according to the WHO, is around 15 and 13.8 deaths per 1,000 births.
- Hurricane Dorian is considered the strongest in history.
- Legalizing abortion would considerably reduce unsafe abortions.
- Pleasure is not the same as happiness.
- The invasion of technology in the world.
- Music as a method of relaxation.
- Cyber piracy, the revolution today.
- Norway, considered the most developed country in the world in full 2019.
- Infidelity, the main cause of divorce in marriage.
- María Lionza: Myth or Reality.
- Application of the Law and Social Control.
- Currently, does the legal system applied to society work?
- Functioning of the legal system in its role as administrator of social conflict.
- Security as a topic of debate today.
The realization of the research hypothesis has been affiliated with the historical progress of the methodology.
Etymologically, the word hypothesis comes from the manifestations of hypo , from the Greek, this meaning means that it is observant and thesis , also from the Greek, means proposition.
For it to be considered a hypothesis, it must have a series of characteristics that we will explain briefly. Mainly, you must have an empirical mention and have a clear concept, the hypothesis must be specific, it must be linked to a body of theory , it must check the reading that is closely related to the title to be exposed.
Elements of the hypothesis
- Analysis unit
- Definition of variables
- Validity of the variables
- Elaboration of the variable
- Factors (process of the elaboration of the variable)
- Variable classification
Steps to develop a hypothesis
- Accurate statement of the problem – The technician must recognize a problem existence and determine it clearly.
- Thorough study of the bibliographic instrument: in the course of the hypothesis, the technician may come to mind ideas that he must explain, so you must check with bibliographic investigations if this is the case, for this we must observe the problem or if previous investigations are found to us that they have expressed firm explanations about the same.
- Production of “possible” explanations to the problem posed: after the technician has prepared an absolute bibliographic review, he must structure as many answers as possible.
- Selection of the most appropriate hypothesis and initiation of experimentation and validation: at this point the technician must choose the most reasonable answers with the most evidence. This is when the hypothesis validation procedure begins, which will sometimes take place in a laboratory, in the accumulation of bibliographic information. This difference depends on the uniqueness and determination of the investigation already started. It is possible that the hypothesis is altered in particular or in its entirety.
The hypothesis is commonly linked to the field of science and academic exploration at a general level, although it establishes a repeated exercise in the customary life of society.